Sensory’s Sound Identification, SoundID, represents the next step in the evolution of speech recognition.
Tag: Secure access, Fingerprint reader, Identity access management, Identity and Card Management, Identity System, Authentication, Biometric Access Control Terminals, Biometric Access, Secure computer with Face Recognition, App access with Face Recognition, Safe passage, Eye vein scar, Physical Security, Identity and Access Security
SoundID enables developers and OEMs to create devices that go beyond sensing the human voice and recognize specific sounds in an environment. The four core SoundID capabilities; Sound Event Detection, Sound Scene Tracking, Alarm Detection, and Enrolled Sound Detection combined offer a multitude of possible applications from smart home alert systems to industrial equipment safety monitoring. SoundID, a feature of the powerful TrulySecure™ embedded AI platform, leverages a novel two-stage detection approach to provide the perfect balance between on-device computation and overall recognition performance.
- Listens for predetermined sounds like glass break, gunshots, dog barks, snoring, alarms, and more
- Ability to build industrial sound detection for specific product issues or malfunctions
- Custom end user sounds can be sampled or adapted on device
- Multi-stage shallow and deep learning for lowest power consumption and highest accuracy
- Runs embedded on various OS systems (Linux, Android, Windows, etc.) or can be custom ported to low power DSPs and microcontrollers
- Sensory’s TrulySecure Speaker Verification (TSSV) SDK provides a real-time, on-device, voice biometric API targeting a wide range of computing platforms. The SDK also supports wake-word detection and includes SoundID.
Please click for the brochure