MorphoAccess VP Series
MorphoAccess VP Series
PHYSICAL PASS CONTROL TERMINAL
MULTIPLE FINGER VESSEL AND FINGERPRINT TECHNOLOGY
- Impressive and universal biometric technology
- Unrivaled accuracy, security and performance
- High level of security and ease of use
- Authenticate up to 10,000 users
- Countermeasures against identity fraud
- Easy setup and connection option: POE, Wi-Fi option
- Weatherproof and IP65 standard
- FBI PIV IQS certified
Categories: Access Control, Personnel Attendance Control
Tag: Access Control and Management Products, Biometrics, Card Reader
FIRST PASS CONTROL TERMINAL COMBINING FINGER VESSEL AND FINGERPRINT
MorphoAccess© VP terminals feature the first multi-biometrics technology with finger vein and fingerprint and can be used in access control systems in any environment.
Widespread and easy use: The same ease of use and higher success compared to fingerprints in the verification of biometric data with single biometrics.
Unrivaled accuracy: The rates of rejecting registered users or accepting unregistered users are at the lowest level. It offers high security comfortably.
@FAR = 10-4, FRR values are 10 times lower, with multiple type.
Preventing identity fraud: The new data that emerges with the simultaneous use of fingerprint and finger vein prevents identity fraud.
Best-in-class and broadest security features
– 1 sec. one-to-one authentication (avg.)
– 1 sec. in multiple comparison (1:N) (1:500)
Large storage capacity:
– 5,000 users (double finger) standard version
– Can be increased to 10.000 with additional license
Adjustable FAR value:
– Between 10-2, 10-8, (not affected by the size of the database.
– Data exchange is optionally provided via a secure channel.
– FBI PIV IQS certified sensor
– FIPS 201 AND MINEX compliant algorithms
– CE, CB, FCC, NF EN 60825-1 2008-01(Laser safety)
– Compliant with RoHS, REACh and WEEE specifications
Weatherproof: IP 65 standard
Elegant, Ergonomic, and Durable Design
– Multiple bell option led warning system for accurate finger positioning
– Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
– Humidity: 10%-80% (in non-condensing environments)
– Optical sensor
– Dual core ARM9 processor
– MIFARE®/DESFire® contactless smart card reader option (VP-Dual)
– Interfaces: LAN (Ethernet 10/100 Base T; Wi-Fi optional), with Wiegand, Dataclock, RS485, Relay, USB options.
– Encrypt WEB and WPA with SSL protocol
– Protected against outside interference
Power supply: 9V and 16V DC from outside (1A minimum @ 12V)
Power Over Ethernet (POE)
Dimensions: 90x160x125mm (Width x Height x Depth)
PC Software Applications: MorphoEnroll (with remote interface), Morpho Integrator’s Kit (SDK)