MorphoAccess VP Series
MorphoAccess VP Series
PHYSICAL PASS CONTROL TERMINAL
MULTIPLE FINGER VESSEL AND FINGERPRINT TECHNOLOGY
- Impressive and universal biometric technology
- Unrivaled accuracy, security and performance
- High level of security and ease of use
- Authenticate up to 10,000 users
- Countermeasures against identity fraud
- Easy setup and connection option: POE, Wi-Fi option
- Weatherproof and IP65 standard
- FBI PIV IQS certified
Tag: Secure access, Fingerprint reader, Identity access management, Identity and Card Management, Identity System, Authentication, Biometric Access Control Terminals, Biometric Access, Secure computer with Face Recognition, App access with Face Recognition, Safe passage, Eye vein scar, Physical Security, Identity and Access Security
FIRST PASS CONTROL TERMINAL COMBINING FINGER VESSEL AND FINGERPRINT
MorphoAccess© VP terminals feature the first multi-biometrics technology with finger vein and fingerprint and can be used in access control systems in any environment.
Widespread and easy use: The same ease of use and higher success compared to fingerprints in the verification of biometric data with single biometrics.
Unrivaled accuracy: The rates of rejecting registered users or accepting unregistered users are at the lowest level. It offers high security comfortably.
@FAR = 10-4, FRR values are 10 times lower, with multiple type.
Preventing identity fraud: The new data that emerges with the simultaneous use of fingerprint and finger vein prevents identity fraud.
Best-in-class and broadest security features
– 1 sec. one-to-one authentication (avg.)
– 1 sec. in multiple comparison (1:N) (1:500)
Large storage capacity:
– 5,000 users (double finger) standard version
– Can be increased to 10.000 with additional license
Adjustable FAR value:
– Between 10-2, 10-8, (not affected by the size of the database.
– Data exchange is optionally provided via a secure channel.
– FBI PIV IQS certified sensor
– FIPS 201 AND MINEX compliant algorithms
– CE, CB, FCC, NF EN 60825-1 2008-01(Laser safety)
– Compliant with RoHS, REACh and WEEE specifications
Weatherproof: IP 65 standard
Elegant, Ergonomic, and Durable Design
– Multiple bell option led warning system for accurate finger positioning
– Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
– Humidity: 10%-80% (in non-condensing environments)
– Optical sensor
– Dual core ARM9 processor
– MIFARE®/DESFire® contactless smart card reader option (VP-Dual)
– Interfaces: LAN (Ethernet 10/100 Base T; Wi-Fi optional), with Wiegand, Dataclock, RS485, Relay, USB options.
– Encrypt WEB and WPA with SSL protocol
– Protected against outside interference
Power supply: 9V and 16V DC from outside (1A minimum @ 12V)
Power Over Ethernet (POE)
Dimensions: 90x160x125mm (Width x Height x Depth)
PC Software Applications: MorphoEnroll (with remote interface), Morpho Integrator’s Kit (SDK)