The Senstar LM100 acts as a powerful deterrent against intruders, detecting and illuminating them at the fence line while alerting the site’s security system.
Categories: Perimeter Security, Border and Critical Infrastructure Security
Tag: Border Security
- Directed illumination minimizes light pollution
- Ultra-low power LEDs reduce power consumption by up 95%
- International Dark Sky Association (IDA) approved option with warm-white LEDs
High Performance Lighting
- 53 lux per luminaire (163 lumens) with 50,000 hour minimum life expectancy
- Uniform, full-spectrum lighting enhances camera assessment capabilities
- Instant-on or strobe lighting at intrusion attempt location can deter potential intruders
- Built-in accelerometer detects attempts to cut, climb or lift the fence fabric
- Reports intrusion attempt location to the site’s security system
- Can activate other deterrent systems like intercoms or other security lights
How It Works?
Optimized for use with surveillance camera systems, the Senstar LM100 provides localized, uniform, configurable lighting along the fence line. Uniform coverage lets cameras operate with a higher dynamic range, ensuring objects and people are illuminated while avoiding the generation of dark silhouettes in front of bright backgrounds. Each LM100 luminaire also includes built-in accelerometer technology to detect any attempt to cut, climb or lift the fence fabric. Luminaires communicate with each other over a wireless self-healing mesh network to relay information to the local security system (such as sirens and cameras) and/or to a networked SMS.