Signo Reader 40
Signo Reader 40
The HID Signo Reader 40 is a founding member of the Signo platform. Offering a truly dynamic approach to secure electronic access control, HID Signo Readers are designed to be highly versatile, powerful, and connected for the future.
A perfect fit for door applications requiring wall switch mounting, the HID Signo Reader 40 supports an unparalleled range of different credential technologies in a variety of form factors including cards, fobs and mobile devices.
Categories: Access Control System, Card Readers
Tag: Technology, Safe passage, Physical Security, Secure Access
Highly Versatile – Support for the widest range of credential technologies, including HID Mobile Access via native Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC) capability. Also features Apple’s Enhanced Contactless Polling (ECP) to support credentials in the Apple Wallet.
Unparalleled Performance – Ultra secure storage of cryptographic keys on certified secure element hardware, plus a new surface detection feature that allows the reader to automatically recalibrate and optimize read range performance.
Connected to the Future – All readers include out-of-the-box support for Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure bidirectional communication. Each reader is also designed to be connected and managed remotely without “sneakernet” or the need to be physically touched.
- Multi-Layered security to ensure data
authenticity and privacy
- EAL5+ Certified Secure Element Hardware
- Native OSDP secure channel
- Trusted secure authentication using the
SIO data model
- Supports iCLASS Elite™ and Corporate
MEET EVERY NEED, ADAPT TO ANY SITUATION
- Go mobile with native Bluetooth and NFC
- Integrated 125 kHz credential read support
for easy migration
- Supports over 15 common credential
- Flush mount terminal block and pigtail
- Robust outdoor performance with an
MANAGE, UPGRADE AND CONFIGURE
- Easily and securely managed using HID
- Configure via a mobile device or OSDP
- Update firmware in response to threats
- Personalize by configuring audio visual
or keypad settings
- Deactivate legacy credential technology
to conclude secure migration