FlexZone detects and locates any attempt to cut, climb or otherwise break through the fence. It accurately locates intrusions even when there are multiple simultaneous intrusions and in the presence of background environmental noise.
Categories: Perimeter Security, Border and Critical Infrastructure Security
Tag: Border Security
- Accurately locates intrusions even when there are multiple simultaneous intrusions and in the presence of background environmental noise
- Differentiates between point disturbances caused by real intrusions and spatially distributed disturbances such as wind and rain
- Continues protection even in the event of a cable cut
Easy and Affordable
- Sensor cable attaches directly to a variety of fence types
- Processor unit is outdoor-rated and can be mounted on a fence post or other surface
- Affordable for sites of all sizes
- Detects and locates perimeter intrusions over distances of up to 600 m (1,968 ft) per processor
- Pinpoints intrusions with ±3 m (±10 ft) accuracy
- Flexible, software-based zoning (up to 60 distinct zones per processor)
- Accurately detects and locates multiple simultaneous intrusions
How it Works?
Using signals generated by the minute flexing of its loose tube coaxial sensor cable, FlexZone detects and locates movement of the fence. High-speed sampling along with location data ensures that the FlexZone processor captures a precise picture of the fence signal and enables advanced algorithms to discriminate between intrusion signals and distributed environmental noise. This maximizes the probability of detection while virtually eliminating nuisance alarms caused by environmental effects such as wind or rain.