The tested and proven c-lever is timeless with its classic design and user friendliness. Compatible with almost all standard mortise door locks. In most cases, the door lock does not need to be replaced.
Categories: Access Control System, Card Readers
Tag: Technology, Safe passage, Physical Security, Secure Access
- It provides enhanced security as the lock is only activated after an authorized smart card is shown.
- It is suitable for many applications in office and industrial environments, especially office doors.
- It can be mounted on almost any wood, glass or metal surface.
- A variety of door handles are available to match your current door design.
- Mechanical override facility that can save lives in an emergency.
- Available with burglar-proof door guard.
- It is available under the TouchGo brand in a variety of technologies, including LEGIC and MIFARE and RCID.
• LEGIC (advant & prime)
• MIFARE (DESFire & Classic)
• Kaba TouchGo (RCID)
• Plate: wide or narrow, with or
without cylinder hole
• Centre distance 55 to 105 mm
(depending on profile)
• Cylinder profiles: CH, EU,
• Light unit in black or silver
• Choice of lever handle designs
(see Kaba evolo catalogue)
• Dimensions (W x H x D):
Door furniture, narrow:
38 x 281 x 18 mm;
Door furniture, wide:
54 x 285 x 18 mm
• Minimum backset 35 mm; 25
mm with lever handle HC, HG,
• 2 x 1.5V, AA batteries
• Temperature: –25 °C to +70 °C
• Protection type: up to IP55
• Humidity: 0 to 95 %,
• Battery service life at 20 °C: up
to 150,000 cycles or up to 3
• Fire safety: DIN 18273 (tested in
accordance with EN1634-1)
• Enhanced security (ES1):
• Emergency exit: EN 179 (only
with appropriate lever handles
• Panic doors: EN 1125 (in conjunction with approved panic push