Eliminate long waiting queues and accelerate authentication throughput
nano NXT is a PoE miniaturized iris-based recognition system. The nano NXT is an ideal replacement for card-based systems, and seamlessly controls access to secured entrances, server rooms and any other physical space.
- Authentication: Video-Based iris authentication in-motion and at-a-distance.
- Matching: On-board matching and authentication.
- Connection: Wiegand, F2F, OSDP and PAC for simple integration with all existing platforms.
- Memory: On-board memory of up to 20,000 people.
Tag: Secure access, Fingerprint reader, Identity access management, Identity and Card Management, Identity System, Authentication, Biometric Access Control Terminals, Biometric Access, Secure computer with Face Recognition, App access with Face Recognition, Safe passage, Eye vein scar, Physical Security, Identity and Access Security
- Network matcher
- Remote cloud-based matching server accommodates large databases
- Group Management Software
ELIMINATING “FALSE ACCEPTS”
One of the most important measures of biometric accuracy is the false acceptance rate (FAR).
nano NXT dual-iris authentication method produces one of the lowest FARs in the field. Only DNA is more accurate.
From schools and hospitals to police stations and banks—learn how EyeLock’s easy-to-use solutions keep businesses secure.
- Improved enrollment software
- Remote Firmware upgrades available
- Ambient Light Compensation
- FAR (False Accept Rate) of up to 1 in 2.25 Trillion (both eyes)
- Secure communication and encryption (AES 256)
- Wiegand, F2F, OSDP with Secure Channel Protocol and PAC
- Integrations with top access control platforms to simplify user and device management
- Option to store template:
- On device (20,000 users)
- On server (1,000,000+ users)
- EV1/EV2 smartcard (1 user per card)
- Mobile (1 user per phone / tablet)
- Power Over Ethernet
- IEEE 802.1X network authentication
- Two or three factor authentication (requires 3rd party card/PIN reader)
- Browser based configuration
- Tamper detection
- Easy interfaces to access control / time & attendance systems (Wiegand, F2F, OSDP and PAC)